"You guys are the best ensemble I've ever seen! You made it very very special and I'm so very very happy we found each other" - Chantelle (Bride)
The lovely Chantelle contacted us in July to organise music for her August wedding. The ceremony was set on the deck at the beautiful Wanneroo Botanic Gardens.
We provided music throughout the ceremony, as well as half an hour of background music before and after. We played a mix of classical and contemporary music. Feature pieces were:
- Processional- Canon in D (Pachelbel)
- Signing of the Register- Wonderwall (Oasis)
- Recessional- Bittersweet Symphony (The Verve)
Background music was made up of classic hits and trendy wedding songs. We played:
- Halo (Beyonce)
- Stay With Me (Sam Smith),
- A Thousand Years (Christina Perri)
- Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran)
- Chanderlier (Sia)
- Clocks (Coldplay)
- Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)
- All of Me (John Legend)
Chantelle and Allan, we feel honoured to have been a part of your special day and wish you all the best for your futures together.